We Find Real Estate (ABN 75 644 571 583) (“We”) are committed to providing the best possible service across our range of property advisory services. To achieve this, we need to make the most efficient use of all personal information that is provided by you to us on a confidential basis.
We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and privacy of all personal information we collect during the conduct of our business. In relation to managing personal information, we abide by the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is any information about a client or individual that identifies the client or by which the client’s identity can be reasonably determined.
How do we Collect Personal Information?
Collection of personal information is essential for We Find Real Estate to be able to conduct its business of providing property advisory services. If we do not collect and make use of this personal information, we are unable to conduct business with you.
When you create an account with us, you consent, by agreeing to our terms and conditions, to your name being released to the selling agent following the purchase of a We Find Real Estate report. Please read the relevant terms and conditions below to find out more about our disclosure policy and how to withdraw your consent, where appropriate. Where possible personal information is collected directly from you, however collection may also take place by:
- conducting a personal interview with you;
- provision by a third party, i.e. your legal or other representative;
- searching local, state or federal authorities; and
- instructions received from you by letter, facsimile or email.
Personal Information Collected
Generally the personal information we collect consists of your full name and contact details. This may include postal and email address, phone and mobile number and business contact details. Where relevant we may ask you for other information including asset and liability information.
How do we Use the Personal Information?
We use the personal information collected from you to:
- to keep clients and contacts informed of current developments and the services we offer;
- to maintain contact with clients;
- register your contact and property details;
- conduct our business of providing property advisory services;
- respond to your requests and provide you with information about the company;
- enable us to provide our services to you we may share your personal information with the related companies within We Find Real Estate;
- open a file and maintain billing arrangements with you;
- establish and maintain our relationship with you;
We use your personal information to perform our services, respond to your requests and provide you with information about our business.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties who assist us to provide the products and services you request (e.g. a specified broker or accountant). With your verbal or written consent, we may use or disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- those that provide, manage or administer our product or service to you;
- those involved in product planning and development;
- your representatives, including your broker, accountant and legal advisers; and/or
- those required or authorised by law, for example, government or regulatory bodies for purposes related to public health or safety, the prevention or detection of unlawful activities or to protect public revenue.
We require third parties to protect your information in a manner consistent with this policy and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We will never sell your personal information.
If personal information is not able to be collected, this may impact the level of service we are able to provide.
We may use your personal information to market our services, including by phone, email or SMS. If at any stage you no longer wish to receive this marketing, please send an email to email@example.com with your full name, postcode, mobile number and the communication mediums you wish to unsubscribe from. We will endeavour to process your request as soon as reasonably practicable. We will hold your personal information for such time as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
From time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with information about the state of the market. If you do not want to receive any of this information, contact us at our office. If you inform us that you no longer wish to receive information about the market, we will not send you any further material. You can however, change your mind about receiving this market information at any time – either way; you just need to let us know. You can unsubscribe if you wish, We Find Real Estate does not disclose your personal information to any parties outside We Find Real Estate for the purposes of allowing them to direct market their products or services to you.
Ensuring your personal information is up-to-date
We rely on personal information we hold about you to efficiently conduct our business of providing property and consultancy services. Therefore, it is important that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you think we have incorrectly recorded your personal information please contact us so we can correct that information.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take all reasonable precautions to safeguard personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure are taken as follows:
- external and internal premises security
- restricted access to personal information
- confidentiality agreements with contractors and third party organisations
- maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
Usually we will not collect sensitive information. Sensitive information includes but is not limited to information about:
- racial or ethnic origin
- political opinions
- membership of a political association
- religious beliefs or affiliations
- philosophical beliefs
- membership of a professional or trade association
- membership of a trade union
- sexual preferences or practices
- criminal record; or
Access via the Internet
The Internet has brought many improvements in the way We Find Real Estate is able to do business. We Find Real Estate is continually maintaining and upgrading technology and procedures in this respect to its online transactions. For more information about the We Find Real Estate website please visit www.wefindrealestate.com.au.
We Find Real Estate retains the right to collect any information from any visitor to the We Find Real Estate web site typically but not exclusively for the better understanding of its visitors. For example, how often a visitor goes to a specific page can assist us in focusing our business to the interests and needs of our visitors. Any visitor to the We Find Real Estate web site who provides any information to We Find Real Estate agrees that We Find Real Estate has the right to use that information and the information provided by the visitor shall be deemed to be non-confidential. We Find Real Estate agrees not to knowingly give any information provided by any visitor to a third party.
If you believe we have breached an Australian Privacy Principle or registered Australian Privacy Principle code and would like to make a complaint, you can do so in writing by emailing or writing to We Find Real Estate. We will endeavour to respond to your complaint within 30 days.
You may direct any subsequent complaints to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
How to Contact Us
We are committed to respecting your right to privacy and protecting your personal information. You may request further information about the way we manage your personal information by contacting We Find Real Estate.
WE FIND REAL ESTATE
Suite1,1 Main Street
Eastwood, SA 5062
(08) 8271 7431